family pic

family pic

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sisters weekend

The sisters all decided we needed some time together so we planned a sisters weekend in KC.  Brandi was kind enough to open her house to all of us for the weekend.  With Ryland and Mark needing some time for homework I was not able to go till Sat. a.m.  We met at Brandi's had lunch there - then went shopping and for dinner at the Legends.  I never pass up an opportunity to go to Adidas Outlet!!!  Yes, I got new tennis shoes and no I won't tell how many pair I have.  Although it is what I wear Everyday to work so I feel it is justified, as are my 7 pair of glasses - that is my jewelry - I don't accessorise with anything else.
 
We all had a great time.  After shopping we went back to Brandis for dessert and visiting.  Ryland was the only man allowed - Brandi even had her kids and husband sleeping other places so it could just be the sisters!!!  Thanks for a wonderful, needed weekend ladies
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive