family pic

family pic

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sue's shower

We had a baby shower for Sue and Matt a few weekends ago and we had a great time!!! It was nice to get the whole family together. We just can't wait to meet the new baby.

All the woman at the shower - all sisters plus Terri Matt's godmother.


Sue and her mom


Sue thought her and the mom's were blindfolded and tasting the baby food, and was wondering how they kept getting it right and she wasn't. Sneaky little trick Brandi thought of huh


Not all baby food tastes good I guess. I wouldn't know I didn't eat any of it. Mark did though. He tried everything before Jaren ate it. I wonder if he will do that again with Landrie or just think, I tried it once I'm good.


Boy or Girl Nobody knows


Kasey and Landrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive