family pic

family pic

Monday, November 28, 2011

October 2

More pics from October

Jaren loves showing Landrie how to play with all of her toys


They are so cute together


Family night at my folks


The kids LOVE to play playdough on the deck


Mom and Landrie playing with Gabe


Practicing for Halloween - he wore this costume many a night around the house.


I love this picture because I can almost read Landries eyes "mom this kid is hanging on me all the time and always touching me, are you sure I'm safe?"


Landrie trying out the bumbo


Jaren wondering if he should be a skunk for Halloween, but he would never put on more than the hat.


Same with the scarecrow costume, although he wore this hat a lot


Jaren loves to look out our window and dream of Going O U T Plus he announces every time he sees a Car, or truck or van or big truck or airplane or tractor or anything else he can see - so cute.


Landrie lounging in her swing

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the brother-sister love! They are so cute together! They will be best of pals!

    It was great spending some time with you on thanksgiving. Can't wait till your here in Andale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stinking cute together.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive