family pic

family pic

Saturday, November 5, 2011

prayers/big girl

Sorry I have been absent - there are many pictures and good stories to share and I will get to them in time.

Both Mark and I's families have had events happen that have taken some of our time and given us even more of a drive to spend time as a family in the evenings and not be on the computer. I will post pics and stories soon, but for now I just ask for prayers for strength for our families.

Thanks in advance for the prayers.

Now for my baby girl. We had her four month check up appointment on Halloween morning and it went well.

She weighs 14 pounds 9 oz now (66%)
She is 24 1/2 inches long (54%)
and her head is in the 55%

Everything is checking out well. She did have a bit of an adhesion, but the doc fixed it in the office and said nothing to worry about just something to check on at 6 months. So all in all we are healthy and still one of the happiest babies I have ever met. She smiles literally ALL the time. We are so blessed. It helps to even out some of Jaren's terrible two's fits. I'll try to get one of these on video soon.

Again, thanks for prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive