family pic

family pic

Sunday, November 29, 2009

THANKSGIVING

We had a REALLY good Thanksgiving and took advantage of the beautiful weather to take some family photos. (I know Grandma Cheryl - Finally) We went to Grandma and Grandpa Macs house first for a brunch and got these photos.

Then we went to Grandma Ginia's (well Great Aunt Carla's shed really) and spend some great time with that family before we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa Mac's for dinner. Man oh Man I had heard my mom talking about Turkey Gravy for a week, but didn't fully realize how serious she was about liking that stuff. She LOVES it!!!

Then on Friday we went to Grandma Cheryl's and Grandpa Mikes for a Thanksgiving lunch before Grandma Cheryl left to go to Vegas with her mom and sisters. Grandma said she would scope things out for me before I go in December with mom and dad. Yes, folks you heard me right I'm going to Vegas in December. My mom told my dad it was either go with me or not go at all - so I'm going :) On a plane at 6 months old - Mom and Dad might be crazy.

Any way, I can't wait for the holidays - mom and I finished our Christmas shopping the day before Thanksgiving so now all we have to do it listen to Christmas music and decorate the tree which I heard mom and dad talking about tonight and we are doing that next weekend - they say I'm going to like the lights a lot, because mom makes dad put on a TON! Anyway Happy Thanksgiving - Can't wait to see everyone on Christmas.
Family fun!
More Family fun


Me and Dad


Me and Mom




Me and Grandma Mac



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to spend Christmas with you, and also I'm jelious my first time on a plane wasn't until I was 21 or 22 something like that. But you're just a little 'spoiled'. Love ya ~ Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family photos! And his little argyle sweater is the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! He's so big and adorable in that sweater! Sounds like he's living up the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! He's getting so big!
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. little jar bear is gonna need a haircut soon!! good pics!
    -monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. that boy needs some kisses from aunt Beth~ love the sweater~quite the cute little man! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas~ CANNOT believe how fast Jaren is growing....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how much he has changed... he's a little man! Poor Aunt Kelsey is deprived!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive