family pic

family pic

Monday, November 16, 2009

4 month check up

Well, it was confirmed today - I'M a BIG deal.

Weight - 16 pounds = 67 %tile
Height - 26 1/8 in. 83 %tile
Head Circ. 43 3/4 cm. 85 %tile

Yeah, I know I'm HUGE.

Dr. Chavez said I'm doing great and says it is not fair that I am sleeping so much and so well for mommy and daddy.

He said that I need to keep looking to my left side more and that my tear duct is still blocked, but he won't do anything about that until I am 14 months old. :(

He did however give my mom and dad some drops to put into my eye to hopefully make my eye less gunky. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

That's about all other than the fact that mom and dad let them give me shots again. They keep swearing it is for my own good, but we'll see. The jury is still out on weather or not I believe them. They did tell me though that I don't have to have any more shots until I'm 6 months old.

6 comments:

  1. Just checked because I couldn't remember. Carter weighed 15 lb, 11-1/2 ounces and was 25 inches long at 4 months, so he was almost a carbon copy to Jaren, just a little shorter...compared to the whopping Gabe at 11 pounds, 9 ounces and 23-7/8 inches long at four months. You'd never know that now, huh? Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you are such a big boy.. don't grow anymore until I get to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! We all know he's a big boy... but now he's got the numbers to prove it! Can't wait to see him soon and gives him the kisses he's been missing out on from us since we hardly ever get to see him~ love the Millers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they can measure the percentile of smile size? His would rank right up there with the rest of his measurements! Such a big wonderful smile (most of the time).
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahhh, sleeping through the night. Now we REALLY need to get he and Cadyn together so he can relay how to do that to her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! Big Boy! What have you been feeding him? Cargill beef/pork?! Can't wait to see him (and you 2 also I guess) in Vegas. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    Godfather Mike

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive