family pic

family pic

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HUGE

Ok, so our son is HUGE.

I should have gotten pictures the past few days but I didn't.

Yesterday I put him in his three month pants and man oh man did he look like he was waiting for a flood. Which makes since since he is four months old today.

Then last night mark put him in six month pj's and they were not all that big.

Today was the kicker. I put on one of his BRAND NEW 3-6 month onsies and he looked like he was wearing a 3/4 sleeve onsie. CRAZY!!!

So, I just had to get on the scale with him and see how much he weighs. We have our 4 month appointment on Monday, but I couldn't wait. and he weighs...........16 pounds. CRAZY!!!

Just had to share, I'm baffled. He is SOOOOOO LONG!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is GREAT! Except for all of the 3-6 mo clothes you may have just skipped past :) I can't even imagine 16lbs at 4 mo....I am hoping for 10lbs at that point!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive