family pic

family pic

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

Here they are folks - I talked mom into taking a break from studying for her big test tomorrow to show you all these pics.


Here I am - mom is not sure why I am sideways, but I'm cute either way.



It was such great weather - mom wasn't even cold. And I sure wasn't with this silly, but cute costuem on.


Dad sure loves me. He thought I was the cutest Tiger he had ever seen. Which I was and am. :)


This is me with all my cousins on daddy's side, other than Troy (because he is toooo cool for us) and my KC cousins (well because they were in KC) We had a great time Trick-or-Treating at Aunt Luanns and Uncle Mikes.

5 comments:

  1. How cute, thanks for sharing, and congrats on being done with your test, and we'll celebrate when you get your scores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times like these I hate that we live sooo far! thanks for the pics and making us feel like we were there~ Jaren is HUGE! ~AND extremely cute. love the Millers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable costume! You look great in the photo with him :) It is so great that he has so many cousins in town--how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cute pics!! i really liked the one with all the cousins outside mom and dads!
    ~monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive