family pic

family pic

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Catch up

So, mom finally got sick of me telling her she needed to post some of my new stuff on the blog, so she took a break from her homework tonight to catch you all up. And man did she take me seriously. Don't miss any of the new posts. Mom put four on here just tonight. 2 videos and 2 picture posts. Get excited this is going to be good. Also, mom says to tell you that as soon as she gets my three month pictures she will post them on here too.

One more thing - please pray for strength for my aunt Brandi.

HAVE FUN, and don't forget to COMMENT, I like to hear what you all have to say.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I get it get to working on the pictures, actually I will tell you that I just finished all the ones we've taken, and I'll let you see those, and finish up with the others we are going to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big he is!!! Thanks for sharing the videos and pics. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Am glad to hear he is still throwing horrendous burping fits...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive