family pic

family pic

Monday, April 6, 2009

slide show attempt

This is not all of the pictures in our portfolio, but some. You may notice that there is not a whole family picture of my family or any from Mark and I's wedding, etc... Many of the pictures included in our portfolio, including baby pictures of each of us had to be scanned in and they were not working right when I tried to include them into this slideshow. Please notice that you can speed up the pace of the pictures if you want to. I have never done one of these before so I hope it works. Also, we have our own copy of the portfolio and will try to keep it with us and we are more than willing to share it. The actual portfolio is a 8x11 hard bound book and it also contains our 'dear birth mother' letter on the front page and a prayer for the birthmother at the end.

I hope you enjoy.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Some portfolio pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

  1. love it ~ and so will the prospective mothers/fathers! Busy blog ~ lovin it! ~Beth and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good, I've seen the portfolio even, but I enjoyed looking at them again.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark- Love your outfit in the formal picture on the cruise....looks familiar!

    And Jenny your hair has been looking super cute lately!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive