family pic

family pic

Monday, April 6, 2009

Playing around

I am going to try and play around with some pictures here. My next goal is to post a sideshow of some of the photos we used in our adoption portfolio. The picture above is one that we just took on our 5 year anniversary cruise, which was really the, celebrate no more fertility drugs/treatments so we can afford a cruise, cruise. We had a fantastic time on the trip and it was more relaxing than I thought it would be to not have to remember to swallow any pills or watch the clock for when to have Mark give me a shot.

Ironically, I got sea sick the first night and ended up taking sea sick pills the whole cruise, but they were free!

1 comment:

  1. You two definatly desereved the relaxing vacation, plus you needed to get the vacation picture off of your refridgerator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive