family pic

family pic

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Jan 2017 misc.


These are pictures from Jan. minus the wreck of course I have posted about it so will not post again.
One of the last posts before the wreck I had asked for prayers for my dear friend Sarah and I never updated as the wreck happened.  Sarah passed in April of 2017 just 6 short months after her diagnosis.  The day of her diagnosis will forever be etched in my memory.  I was with her when she received the phone call from her doctor and the subsequent phone call from her mother.   The fear and vulnerability in her voice will never leave me.  More than that though her faith and love the following six months was admirable.  I will strive to live a life as strong in my faith as she was in hers in her last months.  I think of and talk to Sarah still daily.  She was my rock: at work, at home, as a mom, to be more healthy, to be a better person.  She is comfortable now and no longer in pain.  Sarah Grandmother passed just before Sarah and I know she was glad to go be with her. 



Taylin Tess hanging out at Jaren's practice right before the wreck

Jaren and his friends roller skating in PE class

Plus of working there I got to join in sometimes!!!  Jaren was so thrilled to take a picture with me can't you tell



Yummy

Playing a little football with Easton, Braylen and Cooper

baby yoga

getting ready to crawl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive