family pic

family pic

Thursday, February 21, 2019

basketball 2017

I love looking at how little these boys are in these pictures.  We just finished our 2018 basketball season.  They were undefeated in funball both league and tournement.  We also ventured into MAYB with the boys this season and they did great.  Our last weekend we spent 13 hours at a tournament and the boys won all 4 of their games.  So proud of how far they have come.  but I do miss this little version of them as well.


I love that Mark gets to help coach



we have this same group still minus one boy:
Ethan, Carter, Carter, Jared, Cooper, Caleb
Braylen, Easton, Brock, Jaren









Landrie has so much aggression (I have no idea where she got it from)  I love watching her just smile and enjoy herself out there.  
We also just finished her 2018 season and they have improved so much as a team.  Girls are so different then boys. :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive