family pic

family pic

Saturday, July 19, 2014

My big kids

In June Landrie Lynn turned three.  (pictures from party to come some year)






Landrie has grown such a personality.  She is a little diva who loves to dress up and adores the color pink (much to my dismay)  She is so caring and is my cuddler.  Every morning I cherish her sluggish walk from her bedroom right into my arms.  Those moments will be special to me forever.  The facial expressions she makes and her infectious smile make it difficult at times to discipline her as I just want to swoop her up and hug her.  

Her Three year stats are as follows:
Height:  36.4"    35%
Weight  32.6 lbs  70%  


AND....

Then in July Jaren John turn 5!!!!  (again pictures from party to come some year)






It is such a joy to watch Jaren grow and learn.  He wants to learn anything and everything.  He seems to some how remember EVERYTHING he has been told to.  He is always listening to you as well, you think he is busy playing in the other room and isn't listening but he is!!!  He is very interested in talking about our new house right now.  He wants to understand how it is going to work and how all of our stuff is going to get there and what we are all taking with us.  He also LOVES math.  He wants us to ask him 'hard ones' all the time.  By that he wants us to give him mental math problems in addition and subtraction like  
What is 4  +  2  +  1   (he will get it right)
What is   3  -  5  (he will get this right too - kinda - he will answer that this is an under number - I am just floored that he understands the concepts of negative numbers)
Jaren is amazing and wonderful and I thank God everyday I get to watch him grow.

Here are his 5 year old stats:
Height:  43 1/2 inches  65%
Weight:  45.8 lbs   81%


1 comment:

  1. Landrie is such a mini-you and Jaren is looking so grown up! His math skills are impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive