family pic

family pic

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ryland is 6 months old

We had Rylands 6 month pics done before spring break and we had some new pics of the kids too. 
 
My first reaction to the pic of the three kids was one I will never forget. 
 
I opened up the file from Amy and went --  Oh holy crap - I have THREE kids.  I am SOOO very blessed for it was less than 5 years ago right now that Mark and I were praying that God Bless us through the process of adoption and look at where we are now.  As Father said in Sundays serman (and of course the well known country song)
 
THANK GOD FOR UNANSWERED PRAYERS!!!
 
For this is not what my family would look like had God answered my MANY prayers and I would want NOTHING to change.  (Hindsight is 20/20 right)
 
Anyway enjoy the pics and Rylands tongue as you will see it in EVERY picture.
 
 







1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am FINALLY catching up on blogs and Ryland is such a big boy!!! Your entire family is adorable and it seems just crazy how fast time flies. You are truly blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive