family pic

family pic

Saturday, April 26, 2014

March 2014 misc.

For Christmas this year any of the grandkids Jaren's age or older got kites from Mima Ginia.  Not just any kite these things are HUGE!!! 
 
We decided on the Friday of Spring Break to fly them.  Well we live in Kansas and that day was VERY windy.  but we still got the experience. 
 



This is Elizabeth with her kite it is a heart shape

Landrie preferred to stay in the car as Jaren's shuttle took a nose dive right at her one time.

I love this little man!!! 

Why do I think my kids look so precious when they are sick?

Rare shot of mommy -  man oh man how our kids LOVE LOVE LOVE books

PRECIOUS

more books

My Mima Millie turned 90!!! and we had an open house for her.  This is my Mima, my daddy and his siblings

Me with my Mima

Jaren John and Papa Mike after the open house - we all went to the local pizza joint for good company and good food along with some bowling. Notice Landrie Lynn in the background shoving pizza in her face


Jaren airplane

A way to familiar scene in our house that is about to be over.  This is one of Mark's study spots -
GRADUATION MAY 17th!!!


LEGO time

Good hair style?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive