family pic

family pic

Monday, March 24, 2014

Ryland Reece is 6 months!!!

Here he is!!!  My BIG healthy HAPPY baby.  Ryland is a true joy.  He smiles all the time and makes everyone else smile as well.  He thinks he has to put his fingers in my mouth when he is eating and loves to bury his head into my neck (which I LOVE)  He is growing so fast and doing so many things.  He is sitting on his own now, getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth, and he has found his voice - he continually 'yells' at us.  It is such a happy yell, but man he is loud :) 
 
Stats: 
27 inches long putting him in the 67%
19 pounds and 8 oz putting him in the 81%
 
Yes he is 6 months and almost out of his baby carrier - he is so heavy to hold.
 
I love you little man!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive