family pic

family pic

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Feb. 14 misc.

Feb. treated us well.  Mark is in full swing of his LAST masters class!!!! 
 
He will finish just in time for me to begin taking classes again.  I am getting a student next year who is deaf and blind and am feeling a bit inadequate at teaching her.  I will begin taking courses through Utah State University on interveaning.  My twin sister Amy is one of the FEW credentialed interveaners in the state of Kansas, but I don't get her in my room so I am resorting to getting the education.  Even though I swore after Mark was done we were DONE with homework for a while. 
It is an all online program and it is 2 - 4 credit hour classes it would take more to become credentialed, but I am opting out of that option.  One class in the summer and one first semester of next year.  The Kansas Deaf/Blind Coalition is paying a portion of my tuition as well.  Good news is I won't start till Mark is done - I don't think we could handle it if we had to overlap classes.  Right now we are focused on Mark being done Graduation is May 17th!!!
 
Also, Jaren has completed Kindergarten screening and did AMAZING.  He missed one point total for not knowing his phone number and address.  We have stopped asking him our address as we will be moving in approx a year and he knows our phone number he told it to us in the parking lot. 
 
More exciting to Jaren though is the fact that he will be playing T-ball this summer.  Mark is going to be his coach and we are EXCITED!!!  Can you tell it is our first!  All Jaren will talk about is making sure he has a jersey with a number on the back.  So cute, I can't wait.
 
Landrie will be attending pre-school next year as well - the school I teach in is opening a pre-school program next year and mima and papa have agreed to pick her up two days a week if I can get her there so that is exciting news as well.
 
Ryland is sitting on his own now - pics to come in March pics!!!  Still trying to get a tooth and has found his voice.  He just starts yelling out of nowhere - not a mad yell just a happy yell because he can yell yell.  He is trying to crawl as well, he gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth.  He eats REALLY well (shocker I know) and is loving trying all the new fruits.   
 


brotherly love



Jaren loved snow ball fighting with dad

And dad was a trooper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive