family pic

family pic

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Landrie first and Landrie third

Thought I would combine two posts in one here. 
 
A first for Landrie Lynn: 
HER FIRST HAIR CUT!!!

 


It got a little shorter than I wanted but being the 'pro' that I am she had her head a little crooked watching sophia on the IPAD while I cut so then we had to cut more to make it straight.

 
 
and a third for her:
HER THIRD trip to the ER for busting her face open.  No stitches this time, although we needed something.  I won't get all the way into my utter dissatisfaction with the ER department at St. Teresa's, but now my daughter has a wonderful scar on her face because what they did for us for $250.00 was tell us to go to walgreen and buy bandaids.  That is right they didn't even give us a bandaid, in fact the doctor didn't even touch Landrie. AHHHHHHH  ok I'll stop there. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive