family pic

family pic

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Decorating the tree 13

Ryland here - I have heard my mom say MANY times how much of a kid my dad is at heart. Well, I'm confused because my mom has been acting to giddy lately.  She just keeps talking about how she can't wait to decorate for Christmas.  You should have seen her.  We actually got the tree out of the box the day before Thanksgiving, but she was VERY adamant that NO ornaments go on the tree before the day after thanksgiving, as well as no Christmas music yet. 
 
So here are some pictures of getting the tree upstairs and out of the box
 


A bit early since no ornaments - Jaren kept telling me the whole time mommy and daddy were putting the tree up - Ryland there is something we have to do when they are done.  This was it - we had to lay under the tree.  Some mumbo jumbo about how daddy loves to do this.

Here we are the day after Thanksgiving - getting ready to put the ornaments on.  I should probably explain my sisters outfit.  You see she woke mommy and daddy up from nap on this day covered in throw up!!!  I was not happy about this so I laid and yelled while mommy and daddy got her cleaned up.  How dare her try to steal attention away from me ;)  And this is the outfit mom and dad decided to put back on her.  








Yep here I am wondering why mom has been so excited for this.  And they keep talking about some small creature they call Elfie and when he/she will return to report to the North Pole on how we behave.  I don't get it.  All I do is eat, sleep and poop, what is there to tell Santa.  I'm a great baby!!!

See Great Baby!!!



Jaren and Landrie got tired of decorating the tree so then they started racing each other - they are CRAZY.

Landrie Lynn is pretty quick out of the blocks.

Seriously folks they are crazy - it is nuts around here.  MOM is Christmas crazy - Jaren and Landrie are wild most of the time.  I'm still holding my breath to see if this holiday is all mom is cracking it up to be. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute. :) I love Ryland's faces and the picture with all three kids' heads under the tree. Great memories captured!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive