family pic

family pic

Saturday, March 5, 2011

on the mend

Well, Thursday a.m. Jaren woke up and then sweated out his fever only for it to return again in the afternoon.

Friday morning he woke up and sweated out his fever again. Only this time it stayed away till bed time when it was at 100.2. We gave him meds and said prayers. Well, the prayers worked - he woke up this a.m. fever free.

We have a very snotty nose and some neediness, but NO FEVER!!!

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

My appointment went well. Everything looks good - I'm measuring two weeks bigger than I am and my doc gave me my permission to fly!!! I am having some pain in my left hip, but nothing terrible and there was a trace of protein this time, but then they checked my blood pressure and said it was nothing to worry about.

24 weeks down :) I go back on the 31st of March and after that begin going every other week.

3 comments:

  1. I am getting started on the quilt!! I feel like I have lots of time - but you measuring two weeks ahead of schedule makes me nervous!
    Love,
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy Jaren is feeling better. I am excited for you and your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Jaren is better, and hope you guys enjoy every minute of your trip. Virgin Pina Colatas and all!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive