family pic

family pic

Sunday, February 20, 2011

belly and more

Here is a side shot of my belly as of today. I know my big baggie t-shirt doesn't show it well, but it is what I was wearing :)



Mom and dad had fun with me this a.m. Daddy picked out a snap up shirt for me so mommy pulled out these boots then they threw on the jacket and I look like I"m ready for Halloween as mommy and daddy are not this country :)



It took a bit for me to get used to walking in these boots though - at first I looked like I was wearing ski boots.



Daddy liked my outfit he said I looked handsome and I got compliments at church on my boots.



This is the cake mommy and daddy made for my great grandma and grandpa's 65th wedding anniversary



This is Great Grandma Millie and Great Grandpa Jim



This is the Kampling family (minus 10) at the anniversary party.



Daddy gave me OREOS!!!



Dad and I like watching any game that has a ball involved. (minus tennis)

3 comments:

  1. Love the boots!!! I think it's cute! ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Oh my word you are beautiful* I have been waiting for a belly picture! I ask Pat everytime I see her at Zumba if you are showing?!?! Just as cute as I imagined!!
    p.s. you have a pretty cute son too!! Keep posting growing-baby pictures please =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad he didn't have the cowboy hat to wear to go with the outfit!!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive