family pic

family pic

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Peanut

We had our 20 week sonogram today and while it was amazing, it was disappointing at the same time. Peanut was stubborn and would not roll over so we did not get to see his/her face at all. Therefore you will see a shot of Peanuts ears to make up for it I guess, but man do they look HUGE!!!

The sixth slide is a short video, you can see Peanut's spine VERY well and at the very end you can see his/her hand rub against the back of his/her head - ADORABLE.

This experience was amazing as it was something Mark and I though we would never get to experience. I hope you enjoy.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow design

7 comments:

  1. Simply Amazing! Congrats!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO amazing! I am just bursting with happiness for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ear shot made me laugh outloud -I hope that they are just sprouting out and will grow into place!?! We won't care Baby M though, no worries! We LOVE that you get to experience this- it makes me so happy every time I think about it! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hunter's are so excited for you. It's such an awesome experience to have a baby grow inside you. You will be wonderful parents to two beautiful children. CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wouldn't work for me :(
    I'll try again later and see. Might just be my computer.

    congrats anyway!!! I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! So do you think you'll get another sonogram to get to see Peanuts face??
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! i got goosebumps! that is great, thanks for sharing!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive