family pic

family pic

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Graduation

I finally did it. I graduated with my masters. My masters is called "Functional Special Education" It covers children with severe/multiple disabilities, as well as children under the umbrella of autism. It has been a long road and a lot of classes. It would not have been possible without Mark. He was so supportive, when I needed to study and go to class and do homework. He is simply the best. Now I will get to do the same in return. Mark plans to start working on his masters next August. He is not sure the exact area yet, but something buisness.

For my graduation we had a small bowling/pizza party in Cheney on Sat. evening. Then on Sunday was the acutal, L O N G graduation. At WSU in DEC. they don't seperate anything. So it was all PHD grads, master grads, and all undergrads. It was a very long ceremony, but I'm still glad I did it. My parents, Marks Dad, my sister Amy, and my Friends Kelsey and Marshal all attended the ceremony, thanks everyone.

After the ceremony my parents treated Mark, Jaren, Amy and I out to dinner at Texas Road house - It was YUMMY! Thanks.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive