family pic

family pic

Monday, December 20, 2010

K-state Football this season!!!

Here are slideshows from the K-state football season. Seeing's how we made a BOWL GAME!!! and the season is still officially going on, I'm not that late on this one. I'm hoping to get some posts going this week to try to catch up since I'm off the next two weeks - as long as our internet cooperates I should be able to do it. As I say this I'm on day two of trying to get enough internet service to finish this post. I was half way done and then did't have service for 24 hours. AHHH. They are supposed to be coming out today to do something about it.

On my list of to post is: Videos - old and new, my cousins wedding, misc photos from the past several months, halloween, blakes birthday party, my graduation, baby update - old and new :) Get excited!!! Then of course Christmas - I can't wait for this year, Jaren will actually care - I am aware he may prefer the box and bow over the gift, but that is perfectly fine. He is ready too, our toys here are old news.

Anyway here it goes. Our first game was again UCLA this year.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow generated with Smilebox


The next game - you have already seen photos off, but I am posting it again. UCF - this is the game Jaren came to.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow made with Smilebox


The ISU game was played at Arrowhead again this year. We had good weather although game time was a bit warm.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design created with Smilebox


Finally, (not for K-states season, but for Mommy's season) was the Nebraska game. This game due to ESPN was played on a Thursday night. We had started a tradition with our friends Matt and Kristi to travel to this game together each year, and since Nebraska decided they were to good for the big 12, or afraid of Texas, whichever it is, this was to be our final trip and we wanted to make the best of it. Mark and I both took Thursday and Friday off of work. We took Jaren to daycare and they headed up to Manhattan. We went to the bakery to get some goodies. After that we met up with the family at Rock-a-Belly for some good eatin. Then traveled to several spots in Aggivilee for some pre-tailgaiting. We had a great time - Thanks to Aunt Amy and Blake for babysitting Jaren for us.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox


Finally, during our tailgaiting adventures this year, Michael and Matt, I believe began Bro Icing people. Basically, this is when you place a smirnoff ice somewhere to be 'found' whoever finds it, has to get on one knee and chug it. This was fun to watch and even more fun to scheme. It did make us out to be rude though as noone would do favors for anyone by the end of the season. "Hey, could you grab me a cup?" "NO", "Can you hand me the doughnuts?" "NO".

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive