family pic

family pic

Saturday, August 28, 2010

WALKING

I know you want to see pics and videos and I promise after Sept. 16th I'll get back to it. As for now, I'm working very hard, and almost done with my paper. I then have to create a powerpoint and defend my research and I'll be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to let you all know though that Jaren is WALKING. He has been taking one to two steps for about two weeks. Then last Sunday he decided he could walk from the coffee table in the basement to one of his toys across the room.

Then.... This Thursday he decided he wanted to walk from the kitchen to our bedroom. He surprised even himself when he did and and we haven't been able to stop him since. That is all he wants to do. It is the cutest thing ever. Can't wait for him to show off to everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhhh! Way to go Jaren! I can't wait to see him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is craziness! Little guy will be all over the place now! Congrats Jaren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jenny! Love all the pictures. I have a work-friend who is thinking about adopting a child, but they need a homestudy. Can you tell me who you used and what the fee is? My email is qbeagle@pixius.net

    Thanks so much! Luann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Is he keeping up with the "circles" he started doing?
    Love,
    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive