family pic

family pic

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

explanation

Ok, so I am giving another explanation as to why there are not many posts on here. The internet problem has been kinda fixed and I was all jazzed and ready to post away as there is MUCH to share. He is growing everyday!!!

Today I got my defense of my masters research scheduled and I am not ready for it and it is sooner than I had hoped. I will be defending my research on the 16th of September.

So don't plan on much happening before then.

Saying that after September 16th watch out :)

Wish me well.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and you will do awsome, I'm sure. It will be SUCH a relief when you get to be finished with all of your schooling!!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! You'll be great!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been working towards this for almost 7 years!!Can't wait for you to have it over!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive