family pic

family pic

Thursday, August 19, 2010

july pics

This is one of the many beautiful rainbows we got to see in July.
This is me enjoying the swing!!!

Me hanging on of the fourth of july at grandma and grandpa mac's I couldn't go outside much because of the flood.

Papa Mac in his front yard, and their street was one of the better ones in Andale.

Aunt Boz and mommy returning from the walk. They went to check out all the flooding in town. They had fun. just don't look at how white mommy's legs are compaired to aunt boz.

3 comments:

  1. You will do great!! ....and we can patiently wait for additional posts. Let me know what I can help with.
    Love,
    Mom/Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa, that flooding is crazy! I have missed Jaren's squeeze-a-licious cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that flooding was crazy.. Like the background, very you!! Only if it were purple. Thanks for sharing the pics!
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive