family pic

family pic

Friday, June 18, 2010

update

I know mommy is really far behind on posts. As you will see below she is putting my 10 month picture and I am over 11 months old now. Mom and dad are getting really excited about my birthday party too.
On bigger news I can now sit up on my own from laying. I still refuse to pick up my belly to crawl. The army crawl is working well so I think I will stick with that. I am trying to pull up on things but still not success. And I have my two bottom teeth still although my top teeth are working on coming through.
Mommy is so excited this week. She said they get to celebrate my first anniversary. ????? Mom is crazy. Any way this Sat. Marks the anniversary of the day that my birth mom called my mom to tell her that she had picked them. Mom tells me she started crying right away and then couldn't wait to tell dad. One of the best days of her life she tells me. Kinda like the day you pee on the stick and it is pink or has a plus sign or whatever it is supposed to do to tell you you are pregnant after 5 years of trying to get pregnant. Pretty unbeatable.
And mom keeps confusing people also by saying that she can't wait for the 4th of July because it is the last first holiday they have to celebrate with me.
Ok, enough of this now look at the pictures that is what you are really here for.
my aunt brandi and my cousin matea at her 1st birthday party

me and my cousins ava and matea - don't we all look so excited

my bath took it out of me


mommy cuddling her precious duck


this is my 10 month picture






3 comments:

  1. I still get the biggest *smile* seeing you with him!! (LOVE the duck picture)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~ he looks like he's really thinning out and and getting a big boy face in the last pic... love them all :) aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, gotta love cousin pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive