family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fiesta

Each year after school is out I have an end of the year gathering at my place for all my students, staff, related service providors and their families. This year was extra special to me because I had a fantasy come true. One of my para's families runs a funnel cake stand and they brought it to my house and served funnel cakes right in my drive way. We had great weather and an even better evening. It's going to be pretty hard to beat next year!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Fiesta 10
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow

3 comments:

  1. As we were watching this, Jenna asked "What's a funnel cake?" I know, Jenny, you are shaking your head in disappointment that my 7 yr old daughter has never had a funnel cake~ deprived child ;) maybe someday aunt Jenny could show her what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a huge heart Jenny! Looks like a great party. How can you really go wrong with funnel cakes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Awesome...on so many levels!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive