family pic

family pic

Monday, June 28, 2010

upcoming

I have tried three times to post some really cute videos I have and for some reason it is not working.

Jaren's doctors appointment went well. Dr. Chavez was encouraged to see that Jaren's head size had flat lined as had his weight. His height is still on the rise, but no problems there. He said if at his 14 month appointment his head is still flat lining we will be in the clear :)

Just so you can get excited I will soon be posting pics from our recent Kampling family vacation to Great Wolf Lodge - Fourth of July - after it happens and - Birthday after it happens. Many fun exciting photo opportunities coming up and I can't wait.

Thanks for checking our blog. I only know of fourish people that still look at it for sure as there are only approx. four people that ever comment, but I'm sure there are more of you out there so I'll keep posting if for no other reason Jaren can look at all this later - since his mommy doesn't scrap book. I'm still boring and just slide pictures into the sleeve of a photo album. I write on the back at least. :)

Any way get excited great pics to come.

5 comments:

  1. I still look at it!!!! I love these blogs! Sorry I'm bad at commenting...i'll try and step it up!
    -aunt boz

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better keep posting. I love the photos cuz I don't get to see you guys in person all that often. Hope you had fun at Great Wolf and hope to see you on the 4th -- db

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep posting. I read them all. Someday you can compile them all into a book of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, oooo, I am one of the fourish--woot woot ;) Keep on posting, you never know who is looking. Great news on the stats front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering how his drs appt went. Glad that everything's flatlining- even though that really sounds bad . . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive