family pic

family pic

Monday, April 13, 2020

Ryland Pumpkin Patch field trip

I got to go with Ryland to a pumpkin patch field trip.
It was a very nice day I was so glad to get to be there.



 Ryland and Brekk

As I was there I saw this beautiful girl and right away had to go say hello.
Years ago she was highlighted in a magazine for a local private school for children with special needs.  When I saw her then in the catalog I knew then she had 4P-, which is the same syndrome that one of my very favorite people has and is EXTREMELY rare.  I shared the info with Mara's parents so they could try to get in contact with them.  For years there was no luck - they did then finally meet.  I had never had the pleasure of meeting her.  I went and introduced myself to her at the pumpkin patch (she was with her grandma and cousin) 
It was very special to meet her.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive