family pic

family pic

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 5 - Animal Kingdom

We almost didn't got to Animal Kingdom at all or at least were only gonna go for 1/2 a day. 
WOW that would have been a mistake for us.  We all loved Animal Kingdom.
Mount Everest was a for sure favorite ride - we got in early for Magic Hours and rode the ride 4 times in 15 min.  The time in the picture we were the only 4 on the ride

 Pandora was an area I was really wanting to see and so grateful I did.
I rode flight of passage with 3 Dramamine taken and still got motion sick but glade I did it once.
The kids rode it twice.




 Waiting for lunch



 Jungle Safari


 Jaren was exhausted this day- finally caught up with him on our ride back to hotel.
Not to much though - when we got back Taylin and I stayed in the room and Mark took the older three back to magic kingdom for some late night rides.


 Ryland needed a little nap too.
I had a good video of their heads bobbing but again, it is not letting me post any videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive