family pic

family pic

Monday, August 22, 2016

Kelsey took the kids

So my best friend Kelsey took my three oldest kids for 4 nights at the beginning of August so Mark and I could have some quality bonding time with Taylin Tess.  It was AMAZING!!!  She is Crazy, but I am not going to complain and look forward to returning the favor when she has her next baby ;)

playing with blocks

watching a show aka giving kelsey a minute to breath

making home made silly putty with glitter - again kelsey is CRAZY

Landrie SMOTHERING Kace

Playing at the park before she took them swimming

Jaren showing off at the park

Ryland riding the carousel at the zoo


Train ride at the zoo

bed time wind down

I can't get just my three in these at the same time so to get 5 kids I'm super impressed
So I had told Kelsey how much my kids were enjoying watching the Olympic trials with me and they had been asking if they could watch them with Kelsey.  

This day I had told Kelsey maybe the kids will sit and watch Gymnastics on Olympics with you and give you a break so she sent me this video of the kids 'relaxing' and watching TV.
(I'll just state ahead of time she is ok)

Kelsey the break was AMAZING and I am VERY grateful for the special time to bond with Taylin - I needed it myself more than I realized as well.  Thank you so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive