family pic

family pic

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

swim lessons 2015

We did swim lessons in Andale again this year.  The kids loved getting in the water each day. 
Jaren started to pick up really swimming - still a bit to nervous if his feet can't touch, but so so so close.   Landrie on the other hand believed that if she smiled and said no thank you that she didn't have to do anything.  And for the most part that worked.  The life guards did not want to make  her put her face in till I told them to make her do it.  That is why we were there was to get her more comfortable in the water.  and she can't do that by clinging onto the wall. 

She still loves water and wants to go swimming but not if she can't touch or without a life jacket on.  And she started trying to plug her nose which I do NOT want her to do.  I wish I didn't do that and hope she can learn without. Jaren is definitely my fish of the family right now.  

I think I'm going to try Ryland in lessons next year. 









Jaren swimming at lesson

Landrie thinking the diving board is NO fun

Landrie changing her mind about diving board

Jaren monkey airplane soldier

Landrie swimming???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive