family pic

family pic

Saturday, July 11, 2015

June 15 misc.

I'll start by saying Happy Birthday today to Jaren John.  I can't believe I have a 6 year old.

Then I will apologize for posting May 2015 videos twice.  I just noticed that I had already posted them.

June was such a busy month for us.  Getting settled, playing ball, having company.  It was a great way to start our summer!

Landrie enjoying the batter

brownie time

I love Jaren in this picture

big girl at the dentist

big boy too

Jenna here to visit

Beth and Carson getting ready to make smores

Ryland pretty sure he wants smores

Jaycee and Hayden having fun

Add caption
 Phyllis took Landrie and Ava to the Children s Theater showing of Pinkalicious.  Landrie loved it!!!


sooooo cute

She is ready to roll

a new way to play dodgball for Caleb and Landrie

Daddy got a new toy!!!  

Landrie was thrilled to have the first ride

Ryland was not really ok with Landrie getting the first ride 

oh I do get a turn.  Yeah

ice cream makes everything better

playing ball with the boys

Hayden

Jim Relaxing at the cookout

Alli

Jennavieve

Celia

Brianna

Greg

Mark pitching to Jaren John

Ava

Carson

Phyllis showing the kids how to do it.

Troy and Rod playing some Fowling

Ryland getting a much needed haircut

I thought about having them stop there it looked so nice ;)

Ryland is so fearless he is dangerous around water.  He just counts   7,  12,  18  and jumps

Jaren really has fun at the water

Landrie needs one more year I think before she is really ready.  She still gets anxious and doesn't want to get off the stairs.


Landrie got a trampoline for her birthday and they have had fun with it!!!

see how high she can get?

I forget how out of shape I am in until I try something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive