family pic

family pic

Thursday, February 5, 2015

KC vacation 2014

These pics got out of order so sorry for that.  We went to KC this summer for a week to just get away and basically 'stay in a hotel' as that is what the kids ask for all the time.  
We got in a lot of family time as well and got to have dinner with Maelin (oh and Kelsey and Marshal too) 
On this trip I was also able to go visit Kevin at Hope Lodge - I will forever be grateful that I got to visit her this day - as it turns out that was the last day I got to see her on this earth.  We had a nice visit and I will remember it fondly till I see her again. 

Landrie riding the horse at Deanna Rose

Maelin came to play at the hotel for a little bit too!!!

We went to a pizza, bounce house place with Jeremy, Brandi and their kids as well as Matt and Ames!!!
Great Cousin time!


Happy boys

I just love this picture

What we really go on vacation for - swimming in a hotel pool!


At 5 - 3 -1  I am amazed we were able to go hands free this trip!!!

Landrie wanted to lay out - inside

Ames and I getting trapped in the bounce house







Landrie wanted to go in and feed the animals - Jaren chose to stay out with Daddy and Ryland




Mommy had no influence on this breakfast!




One day we went to a really fun outdoor water park too!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive