family pic

family pic

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

July 14 misc


I love Summer - I get to do so many more fun things with the kids and just actually spend time with them!!!  I can't wait for this summer we will be in our new house on LOTS of land.  Jaren (and myself) are a bit anxious about not being able to walk to a park or to the pool though.  He actually asked me last night getting ready for bed.  If right when we moved in we could go look at the Garden Plain pool so he could see where he would get to swim this summer.  So I had to explain to him that Garden Plain doesn't have a pool.  (I haven't told him that mommy is working on daddy and hopefully in 7-10 years we will have a Garden Plain pool in our back yard).  Maybe I should do that though since that is how Mark got himself a pre planned vacation to Disney.  A year ago Mark told Jaren that when Ryland turns 4 we will go to Disney.  It did get him to stop asking to go right now.  However he reminds us almost weekly of when we will be going.  
This little man loves his bath like nothing else - it is crazy for me to see him in this seat as he is now a free man in the tub and happy as ever.  

Wagon rides are a favorite

Jaren wanted to ride the new bike - never mind it is to small and covered with princesses

Spagetti

This picture just makes me happy


We were able to meet up with Catherine, her husband and three children this July for a wonderful Lunch.  

Being Crazy on our way to swim lessons

This wonderful gift from Godfather Matt (Aunt Sue) is much loved and used!!!

Ready for winter


:)


Jaren learned to ride without training wheels much to daddys hard work and sore back!  It is so exciting to see him grow up.  

Ryland loving his bath

He is such a big boy - what a fun stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive