family pic

family pic

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thanks for prayers

First I want to apologize that this post hasn't happened until now.  

Thank you for all your prayers for Kevin.  She is now an angel in heaven.  She passed away and joined Jesus in heaven to celebrate his birthday on the 22nd of December.  

Her memorial service was just this past weekend in Manhattan.  My mom and Amy graciously kept the kids for Mark and I so we could go alone and help Kelsey and Marshal in any way they needed.  

Kevin was a quilter supreme and they had everyone that could bring their quilts (mostly baby quilts) to display at the service and it was impressive.  There was over 50 quilts there on display and it was beautiful.  To honor Kevin and her passion my mom and I, with a little help from Amy, spent some time experimenting with our first ever fabric floral bouquet.  I will post pictures later.  

Thanks again for all your support and prayers during this difficult time.  Kevin was my Manhattan Mama and most importantly my best friends mom and I will ask for continued prayers for Kelsey and her family as they learn their new reality with Kevin helping them from heaven rather than here on Earth with us.  

The quilt that Rylands chunk chart pictures have been taken on was our quilt from Kevin in fact.  I will post Rylands 11 month picture here so you can see our little piece of Kevin.  


Rest in Peace Kevin

I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive