family pic

family pic

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

June 2014 misc.

Here is some of what happened in our lives in June of 2014

Nikki had us over for gymnastics a few times and the kids loved it!!!




I participated in the Angelman syndrome walk for a very special 'Angel'

Outdoor fun



Many trips to the pool - which I will admit I will GREATLY miss the coming summer when we live in the middle of a pasture.











This picture is one of my all time favorite pictures.  It just speaks to me about Jaren I will forever treasure this memory and this time in our lives.


A lot of Ninja invasions happened this month


A passionate love for cookie dough emerged at our house

Ryland really started to get into things (literally) (That was for you Rhonda)

Jaren and Landrie helped make Landries cake pops for her birthday party

Ryland LOVES to brush his teeth still today - his favorite part is to spit.  SOOOO cute

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive