family pic

family pic

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Miracle league

I was Blessed this year to have been asked to be a "buddy" "Angel in the Outfield" for one of my very favorite people.  Mara is a former student of mine.  During the few years I got to teach Mara her and her family touched my life in many ways I will NEVER forget.  Mara's parents and Mark and I have become good friends along the way and  Mara is the first student I taught that I got to watch take their FIRST independent steps!!!  I have been so blessed to be able to witness this miracle a number of times and hopefully many more to come.  You never forget your first though!!!

Mara did a great job this summer and even hit the ball all by herself!!!
My family enjoyed our time with Mara and her mom and dad this summer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive