family pic

family pic

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mark's graduation party!!!

To celebrate Mark graduating with his masters in Business Administration.  Everyone that could got together for dinner and piano bar!!! 

We had a GREAT time.

Mark I am SO very proud of you.  I thought finishing my masters with one kids was tough and you did it with two and three kids and for a good deal amount of time one miserable pregnant momma!  I'm not sure what I ever did right to deserve such a loving, compassionate, caring, supportive husband but I Thank the Lord Everyday I caught you.  (Maybe staking my claim at 16 was the key :)  

Our group at the piano bar

Me and Sarah

Greg and Holly

Michael and Kasey

Todd and Rhonda

Papa Mike and Mima Cheryl

HEY NOW

Amy and Mark

Amy and Holly

Sarah, me and Kasey

Me and Mark

Mark missed the memo on grey top ;)
Greg, Mark, Michael


This is HILARIOUS - Mark was asked to dance after about 5 shots and many drinks.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive