family pic

family pic

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Well Baby

We had Rylands well baby visit today and he is GROWING!!!

Ryland is 21 days old today and weighs 11 lbs (92%)  is 20 3/4 inches long (44%) and has a head circ of 37.5 (81%)  While I know the height and head circ. depend on who measures them each and every time the weight doesn't lie.  Two weeks ago he weighed 8 lb. 13 oz. so he is gaining approx a pound a week WOW!!!

He does have some fluid pockets by his little boy parts that we are having to watch and see if anything needs to be done or if it will resolve itself, but other than that he is doing GREAT and is an amazing baby.  He can't wait to meet everyone!!! 

I can't post without pictures.  Amy came over and did Ryland's newborn pics for me this past weekend and we took the chance to get some sibling shots while she was here.  I can't wait to see what Amy does to them!!! 

Then we had Ryland's baptism this weekend which went REALLY well, but I haven't gotten those pics off my camera yet so can't add one here.  Will do that soon!!!


1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive