family pic

family pic

Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's a BOY!!!


We checked into the hospital On Monday night for cervadil with Pitocin to start Tuesday a.m. 
The cervadil started contractions within almost the hour.  Contractions lasted all night, no sleep :(  Pitocin and epidural at 8:00 Tuesday morning.  My water broke on its own while getting the epidural.  That was a new experience for me.

I was VERY suprised that I only had to push through two contractions, especially because with Landrie it took me an hour and a half.  I guess I figured something out from the first time.

Everything went WELL - Ryland scored a 9-9-9 on his Apgar scores and ate for 20 min. his very first try!!!

Daddy was AMAZING as usual during the whole ordeal - doing anything I asked and just overall being there for me.  I couldn't ask for a better husband - he is the most AMAZING MAN!!!

Papa Mike with Grandkid number 12

Mima Cheryls meeting Ryland

Aunt Amy got out from behind the camera for a wonderful open eye picture

Lets just say he didn't like his first bath. 
(for all my Friends fans - Can you say "Red Ryland")

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new OB - we switched doctors so we could deliver at St. Teresa - only for St. Teresa to stop doing deliveries half way through my preganancy.  Anyway - it was a great move - Dr. Maki was amazing through my entire pregnancy and delivery - as well as recovery - she checked in on me personally every morning at the hospital.


Cheeks came by to meet his new cousin!

Ryland makes some of the funniest faces.  Overall his demeanor is very serious - so differant than either of our other children so far. 

As for who he look like - it is my dad for SURE - papa mike.  I am working on getting a baby picture of him so I can post them side by side.

Mima Gina doing what she does :)
Counting to make sure there are 10 fingers and 10 toes.

MANY more pictures to come - including pictures of when Jaren and Landrie first met Ryland. 

FACETIME was amazing - we were able to facetime with Jaren and Landrie (who were staying with Mima and Papa Mac) within 30 min. of delivery. 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS McFadden family!! Such wonderful news. Ryland (love his name) is so handsome and what sweet photos you got from his birth day! Sending good sleep vibes your way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive