family pic

family pic

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Try Number one

I'll start by saying this attempt did not go well and we are back in diapers.  

Landrie had began to potty train herself.  Asking to go potty and having success on the pot both number one and number two.  After the nightmare we had with training Jaren I was not planning to try with her till she was three - plus with baby coming I figured she would regress anyway, but with her training herself I felt like I had to at least try it.  So we gave it a good three day try.  

I will admit she was so proud and so cute in underwear.




This attempt started great but halfway though day two it became very clear to me that we were constipated and that, I believe, we had a UTI.  She would not leave the bathroom for more than 7 to 10 min, but would not go and if anything came out it was a dribble and she cried.  Then she didn't have a BM from Tuesday night to Sat afternoon.  Poor girl.  It was not a fun experience for ANYONE.  so we are back in diapers and doing great!!!  

I will say I wouldn't have been sad to only have one in diapers, but it was not worth what we went through.   Maybe in a few months we will try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive