family pic

family pic

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bowling fun!!!

During the month of July while Mark was taking his marathon masters class
he took three Fridays in a row off so the kids could actually see him.  Each Friday we tried to do something new or fun!!!  We went to the zoo the first Friday, we went swimming at the YMCA pool the next Friday and last Friday we too the kids bowling for the first time.  They loved it!!!  Landrie was so animated the whole time and Jaren was so excited to carry the balls by himself and to compulsivly collect all the neon balls in the alley.  At one point he had more than would fit on the ball rack. 
 
Anyway we are so enjoyed our Friday activities, but will not miss that Daddy is done with class!!!
 
I want to say a THANK YOU to EVERYONE who helped this hormonal pregnant woman get through the last four weeks.  I will not pretend it was easy or that I did it with grace.  I'm not sure I would have made it at all without very special people, giving me some alone time, keeping us company, eating meals with us, etc...  you name it I appriciated it - THANKS!!!
 

Jaren tried every form of bowling.  #1 - granny style





#2 - just throw it as far as I can



#3 - side arm
 
 
Video of Jaren John bowling. It won't upload one of Landrie for some reason.  I'll try again as she was so animated and so cute about all of it. 
And ...
#4 - ramp
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got some great shots. How fun! This is yet another thing we would love to do with Cadyn very soon...thanks for the continued activity reminders. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive