family pic

family pic

Monday, July 8, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

The kids with Daddy on Father's Day

My brother Todd and his three kiddos

Brother-in-Law Robert with his 5 kids

Papa Mike with Cheeks

My daddy with his 4 kids

Papa Mike with the grandkids

they love their papa

We all went to the ball fields to play a family game after dinner

our cheerleaders


Elizabeth

Good Arm Jaren

Whatever :)

Nikki and Mariah

Todd and Emma Kate

My Daddy

He loves wearing a helmet

"I like the high ones"

Run


Gotta love Emma Kates facial expression in this one

Landrie was a filthy mess when we got home

smiles with Mima Cheryl

Landrie thought this was pretty awesome

Stop dad I just want to run

:)

1 comment:

  1. It is so neat that your big family gets together for games. :) Cute shots of you and Mark and the kiddos at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive