family pic

family pic

Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 months old

I had to give her the toy to stop her from eating her toes. I had the hardest time gettig her to stretch out for this picture. The next 4 months ought to be fun.



Sorry I have been absent for a while. With Marks classes starting back up two nights a week we have been a busy little family. I have MANY cute pics to come including Landries first pony tail :) But for now this is Landries 8 month picture. She is so big, still toothless, and on the verge or Crawling, scooting, and bear crawling. She is not sure yet how she wants to travel so she is starting to learn to do all three. It is precious.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are doing that. I'm sure it's amazing to see them all together.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive