family pic

family pic

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yoga Baby

Landrie's 6 month appointment is tomorrow, but I can't help but post these pictures.

First an update - her test went well on Friday although we have yet to hear the exact results of it - more to come after tomorrow's appointment.

Landrie is ready to move and rolling all over the place and just recently gotten on all fours and is even rocking. Something Jaren never did with his split abs I had to force him onto all fours.

Along the way Landrie has been playing with some yoga poses.

I can't remember what this is called, but she is in a natural pose that most 6 month olds get into.


Then she moved into a plank position, you can't see it very good from this shot, but she is there if you look close at her toes you can see it. THEN.....


She does the downward dog pose - ADORABLE


And now she is done, but still being cute :)

4 comments:

  1. Trying to tell momma to do some yoga with her huh? How cute! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She is more adorable every day! I love the plank:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am loving all of that baby chub! Cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get tired looking at the downward dog pose!!
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive