family pic

family pic

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Andale House

Very shortly Mark and I will be putting our house on the market and moving into his grandmas house :) YEAH!!! Joking. We are doing this as a way to save up some more money for a downpayment when we build our house on the land Mark's parents have for us. We are very excited about building our house and had talked about moving into a rental for the last 6 months to a year to not have to worry about the overlapping time of selling a home and building a home. While we won't be building for approx 3 years this opportunity came up and we couldn't pass on it. Mark's parents will be making upgrades to the house as we live there to help them up the value of it for resale. All the floors will be replaced before we move in.

Notice all the beautiful lighting in the house :)

I keep reminding Mark that 3 years in his grandmas old house to me equals a walk in pantry, a big island and a double oven in my dream kitchen :) (We'll see if I really get the double oven, but the walk in pantry and big island is not an option)

Living room


Dining room


Kitchen


Blue room


Master bedroom


Bathroom


Bedroom #3


Basement

2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting I think you should make sure and not upgrade that and don't give in on the walk in pantry... I will be very jelous of that for sure. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a big move for your family. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive